Blogs I Follow
- Jenna Sue
- The Doctor’s Health and Nootropics Blog
- Amber Interiors
- A Garden and A Twilight Await
- The Brunette and Blonde Diaries
- Restless Nights in One-night Cheap Hotels
- The World According to Robin
- Beaus and Bows
- Stylish Savings
- BEAUTY x LIT
- Nail Art Made Simple
- Miz Lulu
- Iris Interiors
- The Fashion Huntress
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
10. This is it! The tenth installment in our Pantone’s 2014 Spring collection. I feel like this color reminds me of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. Which is ironic, because Stephanie can tell you, that is my least favorite ice cream flavor. I mean… it has to be the last flavor in the tubs before I’ll think about getting some.
It’s a good color that can be worn as an accent or as a major statement piece. Below I wanted to show some of the different textures and color hues that you can wear in variations of Hemlock. Satin, silk, cotton, jersey, lace – they’re all beautiful. Just check them out below:
Fat Face tunic, $62 / Burberry cashmere sweater / Wildfox Couture shirts top, $450 / Carven print t shirt, $305 / Graphic tee / NIC ZOE button down shirt / Moschino cardigan / L Wren Scott silk blouse / Patrizia Pepe short sleeve shrug cardigan
I am absolutely in love with the ombre candle and the KitchenAid mixer. I think it’s the inner baker in me. I would love to bake cupcakes all day with that thing! My arm would be thankful anyways, not having to mix all the batches up myself.
Double gourd table lamp / KitchenAid kitchenware dining / Crate and Barrel candles candleholder / FOSSIL soft leather purse / Aldo jewelry / Mint jewelry / Tech accessory / Ray-Ban green glasses / Topshop pastel nail polish, $9.85 / D.L. & Co. Hemlock Votive Gift, Set of 3, $69
What was your favorite color in the top 10 colors for Spring 2014? Click through and check out the other colors Stephanie and I reviewed for ya’ll.
These links go to our other posts about the Pantone Spring 2014 collection
9. Sand 8. Paloma 7. Placid Blue 6. Cayanne 5. Fressia 4. Celosia Orange 3. Radiant Orchid 2. Violet Tulip 1. Dazzling Blue
Awesome News!!! We’ve hit 70 subscribers! That’s just cool. Only 30 more until our first giveaway! Keep referring friends so we can share this AWESOME gift to one of YOU!
Stay tuned for tutorials both makeup and non-makeup related!!
This entry was posted in Decor, Fashion and tagged Burberry, candle, Carven, clothes, color hues, fashion, Fat Face, Hemlock, KitchenAid mixer, kitechenaid, L'Wren Scott, Mint Chocolate Chip, mixer, Moschino, NIC+ZOE, pantone, Patrizia Pepe, polyvore, spring 2014, Spring collection, style, Wildfox Couture. Bookmark the permalink.