So I have finally stepped into the ‘big girl’ word of high end eye shadows. And by high end I’m talking not from the drugstore/Walmart/Target.
Our BX (Base Exchange) was having a sale on all high end brands of make up, along with drugstore and skincare items. Pretty much anything under the ‘beauty’ umbrella was on sale.
I may have gone overboard…for me at least.
What I grabbed:
1. Covergirl Clump Crusher – 30% off
2. Philosophy, Purity Made Simple with a sample of Miracle in a Jar – $19.95
3. St. Ives Green Tea Cleanser – $3.99 I think
4. Herbal Essance Morrocan Oil- $2.50
3. Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Peony – $17.00
4. Smashbox Full Exposure Mini Palette – $15.00 I think, and I don’t even see it on their website. Its like a smaller sized version of the Full Exposure.
5. OGX Keratin Smoothing Condtioner – $4.99
I was soooo excited for the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks (the reason the sale sucked me in) and I found the Smashbox Mini on like an end table type thing behind the full sized version. Since I got all these new stuff you know I had to dig in and play and while I was at it I tried to use only High End Beauty brands to compete my look!
Almost didn’t include this picture but just so you know, you need smooooooth lips PRIOR to appling this lipstick. It clings to everything!
Products used (links were possible):
Artistic Bonus Shot: