This month’s ipsy Glam Bag was probably the best in a while. I almost have a full face look for only paying $10/month.
This month’s theme was “The Look of Love”. With Valentine’s Day happening this month it was heavy on the pink and love theme. That’s okay with me! Love feeling girly. What better way than make up? Here’s a look at the bag.
It came with:
● ZOYA Nail Polish in the color Dot. Full sized. Valued at $9.00
● City Color “Be Matte Blush” in the color Fresh Melon. Full sized. Valued at $2.99
● Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini in the color Peony Petal. Mini sized. Estimated value $6.00
● UK NEW YORK – BB Cream in Light
It is my honest opinion that mine was mis-labeled. It says light but came out looking like the medium from their website. If it is light I would not recommend this for those with fair skin. Light made my pale skin look orange with a fake tan appearance. Sample sized. Valued at $1.35
● Eyetini Cordial Cream Eyeshadow in the color Ambrosia
This is my favorite product out of the whole bag! A primer and shimmery eyeshadow in one. Perfect for those busy mornings where you want to apply and smudge and not worry about it drooping throughout the day. Love it! Full sized. Valued at $18.00.
I loved it do much that I swatched it in a different picture hehe. Swatched in this photo is the pop beauty lip gloss and City Colors blush.
That’s a total of $37.34 of product with at least $36 I will use for $10.74/ month. If you’re interested in joining ipsy ley me know and I will share my referral link!